Saturday, February 16, 2013

If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, real or fictional, who would it be, and why?

I'm not sure about anyone else, but this is one of my favorite questions to get asked!  However, I also think it's one of the hardest questions to answer!  Seriously though, the options are endless, and how could anyone pick just one person?

I narrowed it down to my top five:

 1. Mr. Feeny: Growing up in the 90's, I never missed an episode of Boy Meets World.  In fact, finding out that it is on ABC Family every weekday morning makes getting up early for work a little bit easier.  I remember always wishing that I had a Mr. Feeny character in my life.  Seriously, this man gave the best advice to Corey and the gang, even when they didn't ask for it.  I would love to pick his brain about, well, everything.  

 2. Abby Lee Miller: I won't lie, this woman completely intimidates me.  However, that's one of the reasons I really respect her.  She has made such an impact in the show business world.  Even before Dance Moms was on tv, she was a well known name.  She pushes her students hard and may come off a bit harsh, but she does it because she wants to see them dancing professionally someday.  I love that as long as her students show her they are willing to work hard, she will do anything and everything that she possibly can to turn them into stars.  

 3. Vincent Van Gogh: I can remember Van Gogh being my first "favorite artist."  The painting Starry Night has always been one of my favorite paintings.  The rest of Van Gogh's work is just as painfully beautiful.  He saw the world in the most stunning way, and I would love to take a look at things through his eyes.  

 4. Tina Fey: I love Tina Fey, and I want to be best friends with her.  I love that she is gorgeous and successful, and yet she doesn't take herself seriously like the rest of Hollywood seems to.  Her confidence is contagious, and I can really get behind her message of female empowerment to young women.  

5. Quentin Tarantino: Tarantino is probably one of the most brilliant directors in Hollywood today.  I love that although we live in such a politically correct world, he's not afraid to push the limits and turn his movies into anything but politically correct.  He doesn't care who he offends with his movies.  I have no doubt that this man will continue to do great things in the future.  

There are, of course, many others I could add to this list, but for now, these are what I have it narrowed down to.  

So, readers, if you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, real or fictional, who would it be, and why?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow your blog is wonderful, congratulations and kisses from Spain. follow me and I will follow back?

    http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete